Indian will be the next U.S. President



Indian will be the next U.S. President
Indian will be the next U.S. President
Washington
Indian Americans in the U.S. state of Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal for the 2016 presidential .

elections are set to present their candidature. Bobby Republican Party's rising stars are considered. Louisiana Senator David a top Vitor has revealed in a TV show.
 
He and I agree that Bobby has joined the race to be the key candidates. I liked Bobby and I have respect for his leadership within me.
I agree with all his matters of political values​​. But I do not know what I will or will not do themselves.

Vitor member of the Republican Party believe that the 42-year-old Bobby may be the country's next president. Louisiana Governor Bobby as the second term in office expires in 2015. He can not fight elections for the third time this post. Vitor now are willing to bid for it.





Indian will be the next U.S. President

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Monthly Hot