CMAT-Common Management Admission Test


CMAT-Common Management Admission Test
CMAT-Common Management Admission Test
CMAT-Common Management Admission Test

Solving and reviewing the paper in 150 minutes is the key

Sagar Padaki who scored 360/400 and got all india rank 2 in the february 2013 edition of CMAT, shares his success mantra

More than anything else practice was the key to my success in the CMAT. My strategy was simply to put in as many hours of pracrices as I could in a scheduled manner soas to get to solving problems easily. I did not have to think much on some of the tough problems in the test because I was used to seeing them over and again in some form or the other. While attempting the paper, you should have a strategy that suits you best as an individual. Ideally you should have tried out different strategies in the mock test to identify what is appropriate for you before coming for the test.My stretegy was to make sure I could solve and review the entire paper once iin 150 minutes.

It’s a bit too late to start anything new as far as the september CMAT is concerned. The ideal scenario is to keep your calm. Do keep in my mind that if you find the paper difficult, so does everyone else. It is ultimately the relative performance that matters. The bottom line is that the exam centre is a bad place to get carried away by emotions. CMAT helped me find a place in my dream institute, Jamnalal institute of management studies Mumbai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hot News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Top 10 Monthly Hot